Haha! I wrote that title, started to delete it, then decided to leave it. I guess it does require some explanation.
Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. Now that I am a Momma myself, I understand this holiday even more. It truly is the only holiday that Mommas earn. It’s a very special day! I think about my own Mother in a completely different way now that I am a mother myself. Can you relate?
My Mother reads my blog (…at least she tells me that she does…let’s see if I get a phone call later today). 😉 That said, I don’t want to reveal what I am doing for her for Mother’s Day, but knowing me, you can probably guess that it will involve some DIY things and something that will make her feel special and appreciated in the ways that she very much is.
I think…what says love more than *real* grass-fed butter (raw, if you can get it)?
Soooo…I say that you should shower your mother with *real* butters!
- Bake something for her…a lovely *real* food cake or loaf of bread, maybe?
- How about making her a *real* meal, including her favorite veggies sautéed in *real* butter (for all of the many meals that she made for you)?
- What about showering her with some healthy, *real* Body Butter? Oh, and while you are at it, how about including a Scratch Mommy Lip Lotion!??
Yay! It’s true!! I finally have Scratch Mommy Lip Lotions available in my online shop HERE.
In honor of Mother’s Day, I am introducing my Lip Lotions (FINALLY!) and offering them to you with free shipping. Hooray! So, go ahead and order the Body Butter of your choice for your mother (or for yourself as your own Mother’s Day gift). Order a Lip Lotion, too…with FREE SHIPPING!!!
Want me to sweeten the deal!???
I’m in a giving mood today. 🙂
- Use the coupon code “mothersday10%offbutters” for 10% off of ALL Body Butters.
- Automatically receive FREE shipping on Lip Lotions. WIN!
- Check out my shop and let me know if you have any questions. I am always happy to chat skincare with you.
- Deals ONLY go through May 9th, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
So go ahead…in honor of this super special day, start planning a lovely meal with *real* butter (if you are able to do so) and give her a handcrafted Scratch Mommy Body Butter & Lip Lotion (&/or give them to yourself).
Until next time…
Jess, aka Scratch Mommy
PS Keep your eyes peeled on my shop, as there will be new *real* skincare items going in very soon (handcrafted deodorant, sunscreen lotion, and a few other surprises). 🙂