It’s that time of the week…Take Time Thursday!
I think it’s important to take time to give thanks and show appreciation for fellow bloggers who have made an impact on me, and take time to share awesome knowledge with all of you. So, below are a few of my favorite posts from the past week. Enjoy!
Before we jump into my favorite blog posts from the week, I have a few housekeeping things to relate…
Scratch Mommy Giveaway
- Just last Friday I hit 500 “likes” on Facebook, which was a goal I’d set to reach within 6 months, but hit in less than 3. Awesome!
- In honor of all the FB love, I decided to offer a fun giveaway. You can enter everyday through the rest of the giveaway (it ends 4.23.13 at midnight). Click Here To Enter To Win 3 Awesome Items (valued at $72.95).
E-Book Bundle – 30 Books – 90% Off
- Yes, it’s really as good as it sounds. I got my bundle yesterday and am LOVING that I now have all of this great information readily on hand. There are cookbooks (TONS of recipes), general wellness books, books for how to nourish your children, gardening, and much more. Really, you don’t want to let this one pass you by.
- The sale is only through 4.23.13 Once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. Purchasing only two of these books would cost more than purchasing 30!
- This bundle is a value of $479. Right now, each book is less than $1.50. Holy Smokes! You download the books on your device (iPad, iPhone, Android, laptop, whatever) and start reading right away.
- Read all about each book in the bundle by clicking here. I’ll go ahead and say in advance, “You are welcome.” 😉
Scratch Mommy Body Butter Sale
- With my last sale, I completely sold out of the two butters that were on sale…and have had rave reviews coming in. Rave reviews…yes, that’s why I do what I do. I love, love, LOVE that so many people are benefitting from my body butters (not just my family).
- Sooooo…why not have another sale!? Just until this Sunday (4.21.13) you can get a 6oz Mr. O Body Butter for 10% off. Use coupon code – 10%offmro6oz – when you check out.
- Since we are talking shop, keep your eyes peeled next week for new things in my online shop. Eek! So excited to finally be able to share my latest creations with all of you!!!
Okay…now for Take Time Thursday!
- You may have missed my recent post about a beautiful 8 foot orange giant. I am so excited to get these babies in the ground and growing (which I’m doing this weekend). They are beautiful, tasty, nourishing, and very productive. Read all about the Orange Giant Amaranth! Keep your eyes peeled, as I am in the middle of a miniseries, all about gardening and why I’m growing some of the things I’m growing (the somewhat hidden motives for some of them).
- Have you tried your own homemade shampoo? Maybe you’ve tried the No ‘Poo method (I tired…it didn’t work well for me, at all). I haven’t tried this one yet, but will be giving it a go soon. With all of these amazing ingredients, this homemade herbal shampoo sounds like a real winner.
Home, Garden, & Simply Being Green
- Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Grass Fed Girl has provided a great Real Foodies Mother’s Day Guide. I have a couple of these things (I simply LOVE my silicone mat and don’t know if I could live without it). Are there items on this list that you would love to receive on Mother’s Day?
I hope that you’ll visit some of these awesome bloggers’ sites and take a peek. They are all doing some really great things to support *real* health and green-living lifestyles. Until next time…
Jess, aka Scratch Mommy