Hello friends. Happy Tuesday!
First, I have great news. The e-book bundle sale I’ve been promoting for the past week has been extended one full day (ending midnight Pacific on Wed April 24th)! I got the bundle and have flipped through many of the books and made a few of the recipes. This e-bundle is UhMaaaZing, for real. You are making an investment in your health, and the health of your family! There are books for everyone in this bundle.
You will receive 30 books…a $479 value, which is less than $1.50 a book!
For $39.99 you get 30 e-books you can read on any electronic device, at any time. Seriously, how much did you spend on your last new cookbook? Just purchasing two of these e-books would put you over $39.99!
You know that I do not promote many things on my blog. Yes, I do like free giveaways…as you’ve seen…and I do sell my own handcrafted skincare solutions…BUT…this is the first time I have EVER told you about something that is not my own product or my own giveaway. THAT is how much I LOVE this bundle…and believe that it is an incredible investment for you.
Check out all of the great books from amazing bloggers that you will get in this bundle…
Real Food, Paleo, & Grain Free
- Grain-free Breads, Snacks & Desserts (by Real Food Forager)
- Grain-free Desserts (by Nourished Kitchen)
- Awaken: 30+ Egg-Free and Grain-Free Breakfasts (by Living Low Carb One Day At a Time)
- Real Food for Real Life (by Butter Believer)
- Indulge and Heal: 40 Treats Without Grains, Dairy, Nuts and Refined Sugar (by Empowered Sustenance)
- The Homemade Handbook (by Homemade Mommy)
- Fast Paleo Top 100 of 2012 (by Fast Paleo)
- From Your Freezer To Your Family: Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes eCookbook (by Mama & Baby Love)
- Real Food 101 (by Our Nourishing Roots)
- The Almond Flour Sweet Treats Cookbook (by Nourished For Free)
- Indulge: 70 Grain-free Desserts (by Ditch the Wheat)
- Afternoon Tea: Grain, Nut, Dairy and Refined Sugar-Free (by Strands of My Life)
- Toadally Primal Smoothies (by Primal Toad)
- DIY Natural Household Cleaners (by DIY Natural)
- Toxic Free: 70 Recipes for a Toxic-free Home (by Thank Your Body)
- Simple Natural Health (by Shalmom Mama) – This book also includes nutrition & fitness tips
- The Eczema Cure (by Holistic Squid) – I own this book…it is amazing and has helped my son and me heal more than I thought we could
- Skintervention (by Cave Girl Eats)
Tips, Tricks, & Tools To Restock Your Pantry With *Real* Foods
- Get Your Fats Straight (by The Healthy Home Economist)
- Real Food Ingredient Guide (by Kelly the Kitchen Kop)
- Restocking the Pantry (by Nourishing Joy)
*Real* Nutrition For Your Children
- Nourished Baby, revised (by Mommypotamus)
- Real Food Nutrition FOR KIDS! (by Food Renegade)
- Nourishing Our Children (by Nourishing Our Children)
- The Grain Free Lunch Box (by Yummy Inspirations)
- Your Custom Homestead (by The Prairie Homestead)
- Garden and Preservation Planner (by Well Fed Homestead)
Boost Metabolism and Quit Dieting
- Eat For Heat (by 180 Degree Health)
- Diet Recovery 2, revised (by 180 Degree Health)
- The Nourished Metabolism (by The Nourished Life)
This bundle disappears midnight Pacific on Wed April 24th. You can then purchase the individual books from the authors. But, for example…
Toxic Free: 70 Recipes for a Toxic-free Home (by Thank Your Body) is on sale now for $19.95.
Grain-free Breads, Snacks & Desserts (by Real Food Forager) costs $29.95.
You are already at $49.90 purchasing just these two books!!!
Get in on the bundle by clicking on the 90% off picture. When you do, let’s compare our favorite books!!! I’ll be blogging about many of the recipes, healthy living ideas, and DIY projects I complete using the books.
Without further ado, the winner of the three item giveaway, including:
- A 6oz handcrafted Scratch Mommy Signature Body Butter,
- The first cookbook I purchased when I started eating *real* food (The Pure Kitchen–A guide to eating whole, natural, pure foods, written by Hallie Klecker of Daily Bites), and
- A 32oz Jar of Gold Label Tropical Traditions Coconut Oil
Congrats, Pat J!
I just sent an email to you. You have 48 hours to get back to me to claim your prize or I will move to the next person that Rafflecopter randomly selects.
When this contest began it was to celebrate reaching 500 Facebook “likes.” Now, just a little over one week later, I am currently at 695 likes. Humbled, yet again. Looks like another giveaway might be coming up soon for the 1,000 mark!
Until next time (when I continue you miniseries about gardening and why certain things are in my garden this year)…
Jess, aka Scratch Mommy